Monday, March 23, 2015

Convection Cookin' in the Oliver

One of the things that has been a happy surprise is how well the kitchen has worked out.

Having room to actually put a meal together inside is important.  I've been itching to also try out this convection oven I bought on Amazon.

I don't pretend this is cooking in any way.  It's more like mixing and heating!

But at least I had a comfortable place to put it all together:



What a great idea it is to put the cooktop and the sink towards the back of the counter and not the front like you see on some RV's.

This chicken and biscuits mix called for an 8" x 8" dish, so I wasn't sure it would fit in the oven.  But it fit perfectly:


400 degrees for 30 minutes and it was done.  Even though the heat strip, water heater and my ceramic heater were running, no circuit breaker trips. 



I think I'm gonna like this thing...

2 comments:

  1. Hey bill
    Does the refrigerator being so low seem to be a problem for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you also give your thoughts on taking a shower in the Oliver?
    Thanks for taking the time to write your reviews. We really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete