Sunday, April 19, 2015

Camco Olympian 5500 RV Grill

With the new van, and not using the Stowaway 2 cargo box, I am trying to reduce what I carry around.

My van came with a low pressure LP port under the back bumper to attach a grill or other accessories.   So I was on the search for a non-regulator type of LP grill that was smaller than the Charbroil Grill 2 Go I was using and eliminate the need to carry additional LP bottles.

I found this excellent stainless steel grill on Amazon that looks like it will be perfect:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014JN68O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Along with this heavy duty protective carry bag to store it in:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EDOTH8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I shot this video showing the features of this grill as well as how to hook it up to the accessory port.


3 comments:

  1. Alright ! Go for the orientation Friday for our new Travato. Now I know what grill I'm getting. Also saw your video on the new battery. Great idea but much to ambitious for me. Thanks, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya! How has this grill worked out for you? Were you able to find a griddle to fit, and have you used it as an oven?
    Hi Mr. Bonez!!!! More puppy cameos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice grill, but too pretty. Works great as an oven. I ended up bending my griddle handles a bit so it would fit.

    ReplyDelete