Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Perfect Camp Chair?

I've been a big fan of the Pico chair for a couple years now.  They are extremely durable and compact.   I have 6 of them and not a one has had any issues or damage.

But recently, another chair has come to my attention.  The Helinox Chair.   These are the Helinox Chair One.   I also got a cool collapsible camp table.   This one is not the expensive Helinox model (that was $100+!)  This is a cheap Chinese knock-off, but it seems to be well made.


The Pico chair is small, but these are tiny in comparison.


You sit a bit lower and the seat is not as wide.  But it's alot lighter - only about 2 lbs compared to the 10 lbs of the Pico.


The table supposedly will hold 30 lbs.   It seems strong enough for what I'll use it for.



The chair seems to be comfortable enough.  I think I'll keep these in the van and put the Pico chairs on my boat.


Uh, oh.  Here comes the boss.  Back to work!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit too snobbish to use these on the daily, but boy would they be perfect for when traveling abroad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet little guy. I found your site while searching for information on the 59k. Thanks for the info. Vicki

    ReplyDelete