Sunday, March 15, 2015

A few more items for the Oliver

Well, I got a few more items for the Oliver, and made a change to a previous mod.

First, I got this neat collapsible colander to replace a bulky mesh type I had taking up space. It fits perfectly in the sink.




And it fits perfectly in the drawer.



I also changed out the paper towel holder.  I was thinking the cantilevered type would probably end up falling down.  So I got this metal one that could stick up with alot of 3M tape.



Finally, I got this in-drawer type knife rack.  As you can see, it holds alot of knives and not let them flop around the drawer.   To the right you'll see these spice rack trays that I also bought.  They hold a standard sized spice jar.



That's the end of the new stuff.  Loaded up, we are ready to pull out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment