Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Teardrop Trailer - 2014 Little Guy T@G Max

Several times a year, I go to Miata car rallies.   Not only do I dislike staying in hotels, but I have a hard time committing far in advance if I can even go.  So campgrounds near the event can work out very well.  A side benefit is it's alot less money than a hotel.

I've had several teardrop style campers and even a tent trailer.  When these Little Guy T@G's came out, it seemed perfect for my use.  A little taller than your typical teardrop, but still very light and aerodynamic so my little Miata can easily pull it.

Here is a video I shot as a review of this neat little trailer:


5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wincrasher, great little video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the videos Wincrasher.

    Who makes that little 300 watt heater? Looks like it'd work well in my 13' Scamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand is Lifesmart - got it on Amazon. But it's a China item, so there are probably many different brands of the same thing.

      Delete
  3. Are you pulling your t@g with your miata regularly? I thought the t@g was too heavy for miata's to pull! (I'm leaning towards purchasing a mypod m@x.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your questions are answered in the video

    ReplyDelete