Sunday, January 25, 2015

Folding Drainer, Tables and Rack

I got some more items for the van. 
I got this neat folding dish strainer on Amazon.
Folding Dish Rack 

I was using a silicone collapsible, but it was just too big and 
used up too much cabinet space. This is much smaller, and fits easily under the sink.
I like that it has a narrow draining tray to a single small point.
Image



















Image


Image
I bought these folding tables actually for my teardrop trailer. They are all aluminum,
including the tops so you can put hot items on them. They fold up to a little less than 
2" thick. I figure one is good to set down cocktails, the other is big enough to 
either eat on, or to set a grill on. They seem sturdy enough.
Folding Tables Large and Folding Tables Small
Image
Image
I got this hanging rack to stick on the rear bulkhead of the bathroom. What I like about 
this one, is it can be attached with 3M tape (so many are set up with hollow backs 
intending to mount with screws. There are 4 grippy things for broom handles, and for hooks.
All with adjustable positions. 
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment